1:13 A.M.

 Yeah, so it's late in night, I am thinking about a problem statement of HackerRank named The Full Counting Sort, and just then I thought that I should be blogging, my result for 2 sem was out today, and with a miracle I passed. Slow hands by Niall Horan is being played in Spotify, which is currently the latest addition to my list of Liked songs. I need to get up early tomorrow, cause there's an assignment test, and I don't want any rush in the morning but ofcourse I am late...We Try! I used Python for some Problem Solving algos and it was quite fantastic cause, when you wanna sort in Python you just sort it!

Although I have got some reviews that Python's execution time is fairly greater as compared to C/C++, but I guess that would be better cause then I will have to get a better approach for the problem so that I don't come up with tedious algos, like we would in C/C++. I am thinking about switching to Python for Competitive Programming and it will be interesting to see how it goes.

I need to get my sleep or I would be sleeping in tomorrow's test, off to bed.

 Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts