June 2023 End Sems

 Today was a quite fruitful and productive day, in terms of all the priorities that I had set for today. I also did 3 algos on my own, that is 2 for Multistage Graph, and 2 for 0/1 Knapsack DP and Job Scheduling using the Greedy Approach and then tested them on the basis of the sample cases provided in GFG. I had set just few priorities for ADA for the day, cause I didn't wanna give much time to it, and I think that 1 unit and 3-5 algos are fine for a day. 

Cause the POTD was quite easy and I did that yester night only so that gave me around 1 hr extra for today and I used that to revise some topics of SE and I think tomorrow I am gonna revise few IDS topics. 

ADA and OS are not the topics of contention for me, it is more about SE and IDS, although now for IDS I feel that it will be easy for me cause I am getting quite a time for that sub, and for SE I have a done fair amount of topics till now, but still can finish more things, but I really feel that the subject is more about understanding and experience rather than gulping the differences between the various types of approaches and testing techniques. I feel that this is the worst way that anyone can be made to learn(I don't even prefer learning anything but for the sake of exams) SE and is not that I like doing it, but it is that I just need to do well in SE too, well, I'll try and we shall see.

So, the algos that I did today are having few print statements intended to clear what's going on underneath the hood, I think all of them have that...maybe. Apart from these I feel that the sorting algos are important too, that too mainly Merge Sort and Quick Sort(maybe Heap Sort but I don't feel that will be asked somehow) for End Semester Exam. 

For the Units in ADA from the algo pov it's just the 1st unit, then I think for graphs and trees that is the 5th one, it's just the common graph algos can be there, the main part is the 3 and 4th units that is the spooky DP and the backtracking part, I have done almost all algos for both of the units, namely, 0/1 Knap, Multistage, Job Scheduling, Floyd Warshall for DP, and Ham Cycle, N Queens, Graph colouring for Backtracking. 

Tomorrow I am gonna finalise the last 2 units all with the algos and the theory part, I just wanna take things in a calculated pace so that in the last day I am not left with nothing to do, I will still have a few topics to revise so that will keep me busy for the days, cause it's so many gaps in between, and I can't even schedule my GATE lectures currently cause I can' t take more than 2 things at a time and specially with end sems and theory like SE I felt it would be better to keep things distributed and I will resume my Networking lectures after the Last OS Paper only, as it is I don't study anything for the Practicals.

Well, the algos are mentioned below and the link for the sorting algos is below these.

The code kinda sucks in terms of representation, but it was my practice code, so can't help it.

If there would be some doubt in the key parameter used in the python sort function then it would be better to first get that thing cleared by referring to some GFG article, and then proceed for that algo. Would take just 3-4 minutes. 

Night!

Again

Comments

Popular Posts