After a long break - 25th FEB

Okay, it has been a long time since my last blog, I had many things going on, and with the busy schedules I was exhausted to the brim and the result was that I didn't get much time for blogging.

Had my first attempt of GATE CS-IT Exam, it went fine, but not at all like what would satisfy me. Well, now I have the full mapping of the subjects in my mind, except Digital Logic and Compiler Design( also a bit of Engineering Mathematics ), these subjects were left for this attempt but I am pretty sure that I will be covering these subjects and for the next attempt I am gonna take my preparation to a different level, a level like never before. 

I have made plans for this year, overall the best thing is that I'm really excited about brushing up my knowledge of these subjects and preparing the new ones too, I'll be giving a lot of test series ( topic wise and then subject wise ) and at the end of October or something a lot of mock tests( thanks to bhai ), I know that we have had this habit of making a mistake first and then learning from it, rather than learning from someone else, but WE TRY!

Apart from this, I'm preparing for CISCO placement at our college( college? or a low graded school, yes ), also that will help me in the theoretical parts of Computer Networking in Gate.

Then finally comes programming, I have decided that I'll be doing like 1 prob/day, to just enhance my skills slowly and to stay at my current level of competitive programming, as I'm quite good in it right now so all I gotta do is just maintain this 1 prob/day, that's it.

And.... Academics, well I need to do the theory stuff of it, but I am like highly highly negligent towards them cause I have seen that they don't interest me, specially because there is no use of them, like there's no way in which they are gonna help me in my way forward, BUT again, I need to realise that I gotta keep up with them, cause I am not a 1 day theory covering person, so I gotta divide those in smaller lans too and need to fit them somewhere in my weekly schedule.

That's it, also I am changing my sleep cycle so it's kinda different now, I think that this is really helping mi thinking and focus cababilities.

Not getting much time for Chess, also I'm not thinking of giving much, I though that once I'll be a in a really good state, everything achieved then obviously I'll have ample time to play Chess, for right now I gotta be working towards my plans. I think on sundays I may get into some online Chess.com Contests, 'may;.

Just wanted to put these things in here to see after 1 year how I evolve and how the plot has changed.


Hey There Future Himesh!

Comments

Popular Posts